The most common deficiency at dams in North America is inadequate spillway capacity. Inadequate spillway capacity can result in overtopping of a dam during flood events. This is especially a concern for embankment dams where overtopping of the dam embankment can cause breaching of the dam and uncontrolled release of the impounded water. This failure mode accounts for more than 40 percent of recent dam failures.
National Dam Safety Program. Lake George Outlet Dam (Inventory Number NY 230), Lake Champlain River Basin, Essex County, New York. Phase I Inspection Report
The examination of documents and visual inspection of the dam and appurtenant structures did not reveal conditions which constitute an immediate hazard to human life or property. The dam, however, has a number of problem areas which should be investigated further. The structural stability analysis indicates unsatisfactory stability for the dam when subjected to forces which could occur during winter operations (including ice loading), the Probable Maximum Flood (PMF), and 1/2 PMF events. A structural stability investigation of the dam should be started within 6 months to determine the effect of the dam’s steel bar anchor system and the uplift forces acting on the base of the dam. Remedial measures should be completed within 2 years to increase the structural stability of the facility to meet the Corps of Engineers screening criteria. The hydrologic/hydraulic analysis establishes the spillway capacity as 46% of the Probable Maximum Flood (PMF) with the sluice gates open and 30% of the PMF if the gates remain closed throughout the storm. The dam will be overtopped by 2.72 feet by the PMF with the gates closed or 2.55 feet with the gates opened. However, the spillway is capable of passing the 1/2 PMF under either of these two conditions without the dam being overtopped. Therefore, the spillway is assessed as inadequate according to the Corps of Engineers screening criteria.
In Order to Get The Pinhole in the Bath Tub on the Mill Pond Lake George to EFFICIENTLY Make as much MONEY as Possible takes SCIENTER and PLANNING and Lots of Intentional Calculations. The ONGOING Pumping of Lake George for every last Penny.
Dec 2, 2016 – Animation of a hydroelectric power plant in a dam So just … The operation of a generator is based on the principles discovered by Faraday.
Sep 25, 2017 – Water flowing through the dams spin turbine blades (made out of … Operating ahydroelectric power plant may also change the water … The capacity to produce this energy is dependent on both the available flow and the …
Feb 22, 2017 – Water Operations: Reservoirs, Dams & Hydropower … about recreation, water supply,dams, projects and power plants managed by Reclamation’s Great Plains Region. … If value of “998877” returns, no data is available.
Sep 12, 2006 – The harnessing of Colorado River waters through dam and levee …. since nearly allavailable water is currently committed to Topock Marsh operations, …… Bradley Evan Guay, (2001), Preliminary Hydroligic Investigation of Topock Marsh, … like purposes, but shall exclude the generation of electrical power;.
Williams Lake Dam and the Preferred Alternative would include habitat … excavation/ trenching) during construction or operational maintenance activities. …… survey and fisheries management method that uses electricity to stun fish for ….. other runoff—is pertinent to the quality and availability of surface water and.
Available groundwater storage, 3-year current and M-X use for DDA (split …… operations,X since sufficient data was not available or. electrical energy for the operating …… (White Valley hydroligicsubunit), Wah Wah Valley, Pine Valley, and Snake Valley. …… threatened status in the Beaver Dam Slope of southwestern Utah.
Aug 31, 2016 – represents slightly more than the entire operating budget of the … and research and keep our course offerings and availability up for students in critical fields. ….. Smartgrids, electrical-protection technologies, insulation …… Investigation of Satellite QPE and Hydroligic Validation in ……Dam Guerrero, Hans G.
Public financing is necessary to fund both capital and operational costs …. facilities) hydrographlc controls (dams) Hastewater facilities, particularly land …… Data is normally available for many of the socioeconomic impact cate- gories, such as …… Materials costs for chemicals, electricity, labor charges, and depreciation on …
Mar 17, 2014 – the sites and by utilizing GIS inventories of dams in the basin. 4. … electrical resistivity to quantify seepage losses in unlined irrigation canals for a test reach of 100 feet (L11). …. amount of literature is available describing the basic operation and management techniques …… HydroligicSimulation to. Address …
Committee on Government Operations, United States House of. Representatives ….. their enforcement are largely dependent upon the availability of indus- trial waste data. … plastics, machinery, electricalmachinery, and transportation equip- …… The dam– age to our miters and environment must be r medled with ‘urgem-y.
Flushing and Pumping and Flushing and Pumping THE ENGINEERED MILL POND for very very LARGE SUMS OF MONEY
Flushing the TURDS of Lake George and Ticonderoga an AMAZING STORY
One Deep Deep Deep RABBIT HOLE …
HIGH WATER AND ICE That Goes Up and Down and Up and Down DESTROYS Vast Huge Amounts of Private and Public Property ….. UNCOMPENSATED Property Destruction ….. Thanks To The Good Ole RULE CURVE SCAMS of Operating The DAM
Judge Isacc Kellogg that FLOODED The Lake
with Dam “A” …. Imagine That
Jul 13, 2009 – In 1807, Robert Fulton’s steamboat was launched but it would be another 10 years before steamboats came to Lake George. On April 15, 1817, the Lake George Steamboat Company was formed to begin commercial operations on the lake. John Winans pushed to form the group with Isaac Kellogg, Samuel …
9:05 AM (1 minute ago)
According to the US ARMY CORP, Lake George Park Commission (AKA The State of New York) and the Stetson Engineering Company ( NYS engineering Inspectors ) as well as The State Conservation Commissioner and NYS Attorney General
Dear New York State The TRUTH IS LOOSE ….
- The Pumping of The MILL POND
- Artificial Lake George N.Y. – The FAKE MARSHES of DEC at Queensbury , N.Y.
- Billions to Flush a POST STAR LETTER
- Complete Lake George History
- Corpus Juris Unlimited – Digital Law Library
- DEC Who are the ACTUAL Puppet Masters
- Demand for Damages DEC New York State
- DRAIN THE SWAMP – BLACK OPS R US
- Draw Down TOILET Lake George – Expose The Pin Hole Project
- Earth Looted By The Money Changers – The Missing Quadrillions
- Hidden Crimes of Lake George NY – Way Beyond the Lake George Lake Champlain Coalition , The Decker Crew
- Hiding the Secreted Crimes In David Decker’s Swamp … Crime Scene, Lake George The Mill Pond
- It seems I was ALWAYS Correct …. hmmm
- Lake George NY Hide the Pee and Hide the Pooh To
- Lake George Lake Champlain SEWAGE and TOXINS Galore
- Lake George Leachate The Faked Lake George Records
- Lake George NY – A BIG $WAMP ….. FLU$HER-GATE Expo$ed
- Lake George Queensbury Warren County the Adirondacks Racket and Con
- Lake George Separating Facts from Fictions
- Let The OFFICIAL NY Record be COMPLETE
- LOOTED TRILLIONS DIRT DEALING AND THE CLINTON BUSH MOBSTERS
- Milking the MILL POND Lake George NY
- More and More and MoreLand Corruption New York
- New York State is the Perp
- NEW YORK STATE ….. PAPERS PLEASE ….. A FOIL / FOIA Expose’
- NOTICE New York – RICO COMPLAINT Stay Tuned
- Open Letter to Lake George New York State
- Poisoning Lake George – The Flooding Toxins and Sewage
- President Trump – Jeff Sessions- Judge Grant Dorfman – WELCOME TO THE SWAMP
- Racketeering Lake George NY
- Secret NYS DEC Government – Unlawful Takings
- Silenced Arms for Black Bag Wars
- The Giant Bath Tub Scam Lake George NY
- The Rule Curve Calculations OPERATING The Mill Pond Lake George
- The Adirondack Park an Open Air Prison – You will be COMPLIANT
- The EMPIRE STATE Can Do No Wrong – LEX REX